Hey all, I haven't touch this baby for months. I figured since I already have this collage up on my facebook page : www.facebook.com/makeupmakeout, I'll repost it here for those who don't go that way.
Here it goes :
Easy peasy everyday eyeshadow steps!
- Apply eyeshadow base and pat on a neutral eyeshadow colour, or any colours if you're feeling creative
- Apply a brown eyeshadow on the crease to deepen the eye
- Apply an off white eyeshadow on the brow bone as highlight
- Blend the crease with the highlight using a fluffy blending brush
- Draw a winged cat liner both at the end and at the tear duct. That will elongate the eye shape
- Draw a line along the lower lashline in brown or burgundy, which is wayyyy less harsh than drawing in black
- Add your mascara to both top and bottom lashes and done!
I used makeupstore microshadows in Saga, Viva and Vanilla. Lipstick is Occ liptar in Pretty Boy.
Hastag #makeupmakeout on IG if you'd like me to see your recreation!