So i feel like wearing a lil colour on my lids today. If you know me, i'm always and forever neutral/smokeye eyes and bold lips kinda girl. I really like my lips and of course, that saves alot of time. Easier to do my lips than my tiny asian asian eyes :)
- Prime lids with eyeshadow primer. I used Nyx eyeshadow base in White.
- Apply a line of black eyeshadow on the double eyelid. I used MAC Carbon.
- Using a fluffy blending brush, blend sideways toward the outer corner of the eyes.
- Using a small eyeshadow brush and a metallic colour and Duwop Payoff Eyeshadow Intensifier, mix them, apply the second color only on the double eyelid. I used the shimmery blue from Sleek I-Divine Sunset palette.
- Blend them and darken the crease further.
- To add more drama, i'd suggest using an off white shimmer like MAC Vanilla to highlight the brown bone.
The Duwop Payoff is an interesting product. I bought it out of curiousity from Luxola.com and oh my, it works really nicely with shimmer eyeshadows. No creasing or flyoffs, just creamy foolproof easy to apply texture upon mixing. The colour is a tad intensified too.
In the Duwop Payoff swatch photo, the bottom darker colour is after mixing. I used one of the colours from Sleek I-Divine Bad Girl palette.